Yeah, I did a map of the world of 'Upnoth' (Up North ...like Ooop Noth ...geddit? ....)
Anyway, here are the key things to get before the fighting starts:
- 'UpNoth', in the north (duhh) holds the remnants of various city states and mercenary bands, including religious zealot style Knights of Ken at Lodge, and the market town of Spar (see what I did there).
- Parsnip Pass to the south is strategically vital to all - to the west of this resides the Witch Queen of Portmuck and her dark hordes of Mordor...I mean... just her dark hordes.
- Elves and Dwarves in the forests and Sh*tstorm Mountains respectively.
- The Roly Homan Empire to the south - a vast array of politicking squabblers. North of the Forest of Coe, resides Lord Seb himself.
- Off the coast, the ancient mystical island of MelenieBone Eh? ...still threatens to enslave all races as it did thousands of years ago. Derek of MelenieBone Eh? is still the Shadishah Emperor sitting astride the Booby throne (when he's not too tired).